Subject: [Leica] orange...
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Wed Jan 31 17:55:09 2007

Steve:

><http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/orange.jpg.html>
>
>M8 Summilux 35mm 1.4 ASPH...
>
>color... that's the way it looked, that's the way it came out of the
>camera...

Whoa!  I think I burned my retinas.  :)

Very vivid.  I don't like how the orange is horizontally centered.  I'd be
tempted to crop just above the orange and not quite to the left of the tree.
That would also get rid of a lot of the blown out sky.

I really like how the orange contrasts with the leaves.  I didn't realize
such colors existed in nature.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/