Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 4 Portraits
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Wed Jan 31 17:17:47 2007

Don:

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/week4.jpg.html

The dot in the front of the lady's face is distracting to me.  Otherwise, I
really like the lighting and shapes.

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/week4a.jpg.html

Very intriguing!  Gives a slightly different feel if you crop in a little
from the left.  Not sure whether it's better or not.  Different, anyway.  :)
I like.  Wish there were a darker background immediately next to the
illuminated cheek, but hey...can't have everything.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/