Subject: [Leica] Elements 5.0 Versus Lightroom 1.0
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Jan 31 07:24:38 2007

I, for one, am delighted that they're two programs. I just hope that
as LR develops they do put a few more "photographer" features into
it. The one feature that LR needs to keep me out PS for 98.7% of my
work is perspective correction. Is it coming Wade? please please.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com