Subject: [Leica] Rolleicord help
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Wed Jan 31 02:50:36 2007

I can't stand this ..... getting ready to go out for a walk in the -
15 Degrees C out there ........ I knew I should have chosen Australia!

Hugh

Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Rolleicord help)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Rolleicord help)