Subject: [Leica] IMG: Why I want an M8
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue Jan 30 23:57:14 2007

Happy New Year, everybody!  Here is the first second of 2007:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/3696-11HappyNewYear.jpg.html>

What's that you say?  Old news?  Yeah, sorry.  It was on a roll of film I
didn't finish until January 18th, the night I shot that cello
recital.  Then I had to get the film developed, and work up the recital
pictures first.

Now, if I had an M8, I could have posted this admittedly worthless photo on
Jan 1, when it was fresh news.  Instead of now, when the event has long
passed into the dustbin of history.

M6TTL, 35/1.4 Asph, Neopan 1600.  Like, *so* 20th Century.  Totally.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Why I want an M8)
Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMG: Why I want an M8)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: Why I want an M8)