Subject: [Leica] Some time with an M8
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Tue Jan 30 21:08:43 2007

On 1/30/07 8:18 PM, "grduprey@mchsi.com" <grduprey@mchsi.com> wrote:

> Nice set of photos, like them all.  Did you shoot these in color then
> convert
> to BW or did you shoot them in BW?  Not sure I understood which.  Either
> way
> very nice.  Glad to see you have got the battery problem solved and happy
> with
> the M8.  I was down in Dallas last week and visited Cooters Cillage Camera
> again and did some more handling of the M8 they have on display.  Still
> want
> one, but will have to wait for funds.  ;-)

They were shot as the M8 shoots DNG, which is in color. I have it setup so
it shows the prevew in B/W and that is how I look at them.

When the come into lightroom, I immediately convert them to B/W and one
thing I'll be pushing them to do is a b/w mode where I never see color
unless I ask.

I'm liking my M8 even more after living with it for a week.  I hope for a
long serviceable life with it.

Replies: Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] Some time with an M8)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Some time with an M8)