Subject: [Leica] Some time with an M8
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Mon Jan 29 18:11:48 2007

On 1/29/07 5:38 PM, "leo wesson" <lwwesson@gmail.com> wrote:

> wade,
>
> love the first shot, the fenced in porch, the bison, the wheel well, others
> also.   i think the 50 kind of works for you, wonder if the 35 will seem
> short???

No idea.  I guess I'll find out shortly.  I've always loved the 50 and made
it my everyday lens. And since I hate changing lenses (and my M8 sensor got
coated when I did a few lens tests last week) the 50 is always on there.

> do you convert using the nifty cs3 raw converter?

Funny enough, no.  Lightroom.  I did help with the redesign of the new ACR
dialog - mostly to make it more like LR.  However, I'm not a big modal ACR
dialog fan.

> I poked around your site a bit and i like the way you have done your little
> 6 print pdf portfolios.  the images look good and the selections are good
> also.

Thanks.  Lots of fun.  Now to put that r2400 thru its paces...

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
u s e r  e x p e r i e n c e
a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c