Subject: [Leica] #013
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Jan 29 15:58:46 2007

> Leica M6 : 50mm Noctilux : orange filter : Kodak Professional BW400 CN
>
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07013.htm
>

> --Graham
> http://www.geebeephoto.com

I was waiting for the image, thinking I'll say "not one of your best", but
I was WRONG. This is one of your best, and without the blow up sheep. I
suppose its a bit "classic", but the light and the contrast are just
wonderful and I need to get out more often !!!!!!!

Thanks for the continued inspiration: at least we can gloat about the
cricket if not the countryside ;-)

Cheers

Replies: Reply from graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee) ([Leica] #013)