Subject: [Leica] Pond Hockey
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Mon Jan 29 11:57:08 2007

Adam wrote:

>I would love to see a larger version of the evening shot - the light &
>color looks amazing, it's just too small to really appreciate.

Hi Adam!

Your wish is my command!  See:
http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/Large_Pond_Hockey.htm

This is a 151kb jpg, so dial-up users, beware!  It could take 30 to
50 seconds to download!

Technical info for this shot:

a) R8+DMR
b) Tripod.
c) 21/f4 SA wide open.
d) zone focus (infinity selected)
e) Automatic exposure, 'A' - aperture Priority. 1/3 second.
f) AWB
g) use self-timer w/mirror pre-release.
h) ISO = 400 w/2 stops under exposure =  ISO 1600

Despite the use of a tripod, there is a slight fuzziness, due to the
tripod shifting in the snowbank, whilst the exposure was underway.
This, however, is minor.

That's Venus peeking her head up, over the hill.

>Thank you for sharing these - I really enjoyed them.

Glad you did!  Thanks for looking!

Cheers!
---

David Young,