Subject: [Leica] Re: Pond Hockey
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Mon Jan 29 07:14:45 2007

This is excellent work IMO, Dave...great stop action and
pic story telling.  I didn't know dink about Pond Hockey,
after looking at your piece, I had no questions!  Neat.

Montie

>>I've put together a small  page for the town, on the recent Western
Cup of Pond Hockey Tournament, here in Logan Lake.

If anyone's interested, or has suggestions for improvement, please
take a peek at:

http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/PH_07

Thanks for looking.
---