Subject: [Leica] Blurb book arrived today
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Tue Jan 16 16:54:28 2007

I just got my book.  Wow.  Everyone's photos look great.  Jim did a
wonderful job setting this up.  I visited the Blurb booth at MacWorld
last week and the salesperson at the booth knew about the LUG book!
Small world.  Amazing how Blurb can do such a nice job with the book
including a dust cover and do it much cheaper than Apple.

Congratulations to everyone that contributed.

Richard Clompus

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Blurb and the Book)