Subject: [Leica] LUG cookbook
From: wlarsen at ocsnet.net (Bill Larsen)
Date: Tue Jan 9 21:14:05 2007

You do remember the result of the last time you yearned for a recipe
forum...

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] LUG cookbook)
Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] LUG cookbook)
Message from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] LUG cookbook)