Subject: [Leica] M8 "problems" questions...
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Thu Dec 14 03:54:58 2006

I finely have the m8 in my hands.

  The fist thing that I didn?t like is that it doesn?t come with any card!
Just a small one so I could try the camera!

  I charged the battery and put an old 512 card that I found at home and
fist shots

  I dell all, shot some more, dell a few and in the end after clearing the
card, the camera start to give me the information that the card was full!

  I put it in the PC and format it. I put it again in the  camera and it
says that the card full
 I try to dell the photos in the camera and it doesn?t let me
 I try to see the photos and it doesn?t let me

  Probably it?s a default card

  Any one experiences any problems of this kind?

  Today I will buy a new card. Any suggestion? Size, speed, etc

  B regards from Portugal
  Bernardo feio

 Novidade no Yahoo! Mail: receba alertas de novas mensagens no seu celular.
Registre seu aparelho agora!

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] M8 "problems" questions...)
Reply from bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio) ([Leica] IR Filters)
Reply from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] M8 "problems" questions...)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] M8 "problems" questions...)