Subject: [Leica] NYC
From: larry.k at rcn.com (larry.k@rcn.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 06:11:35 2006

  My cheese dealer down the street has a little cave in the basement where
he ages his own cheese so the cheese is quite good, thank you. As for the
habitrail, I'm not sure what that is, are you talking about those silly
tubes?

 I was staying with a friend once, sleeping on the floor. She had a whole
hamster network set up. Well, at about 3am, I felt some furry thing run
across my hand. It was all I could do to keep from screaming out, but I
realized, even in my sleep that it was an escaped hamster and not a rat!

You know: "Cheese is milk's attempt at immortality!"

Larry K.

>If you have decent cheese and a pleasant habitrail, either environment can
>be just dandy.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA