Subject: [Leica] FS: A Book on Non-Leitz LTM Lenses
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Fri Dec 8 00:26:24 2006

My book, NON-LEITZ LTM LENSES:  A 39mm DIVERSITY,
has finally gone out of print.  I received
yesterday the final shipment of the books Dr
Wittig had.  The book remains available for
reprint but this seems unlikely.  This work was
written in the early 1990's and is no longer the
final word, as we have had a lot of research,
especially on Soviet/Post-Soviet lenses.  But it
is still the only work of its kind and is the
single source for the state of our knowledge as
of the date of its publication.  (SOMEDAY, I'll
do a Second Edition, but only if some of you guys
stop discovering new matters I ought to include!)

These books are new stock.  They will be
autographed and will include an interim Errata et Corrigenda sheet.

The price is $30 plus actual shipping.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!