Subject: [Leica] Re: Disposal of electronics
From: scheng at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Tue Dec 5 06:40:27 2006

Ken,

Have a look at this URL <http://www.techreview.com/InfoTech/14203/>
for consumer electronics.

Not just consumer electronics, old ships <http://en.wikipedia.org/
wiki/Shipbreaking>, and plastics and many other less desirable
materials are also "disposed of" in Asia.

The very simple lesson is that everything we throw out ends up
somewhere and it is not always where you expect.

Leica Ms are of course never "disposed of". Leica Ms are always
reused or recycled :-)

Regards,
Spencer