Subject: [Leica] M8 Impressions, Pro and Con
From: wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell)
Date: Mon Nov 13 12:23:18 2006

On 11/13/06, Lottermoser George <imagist3@mac.com> wrote:
>   Of course it's a real problem. When has dust not been a problem in
> the world of photography? It's a problem with film. It's a problem
> with prints in the darkroom. It's a problem with sensors.

Well, yes - that's why I wondered if this was a bigger issue with the
5d. The way dpreview and photo.net posters talk, the 5d works as a
lovely vacuum for all the dust in your immediate area.

But Tina's comments point more toward my expectation/hopes (dust
exists, but it's no worse than most if you don't change lenses
constantly while hiking in the Sahara).

--
MP
wooderson@gmail.com