Subject: [Leica] M8 Test Report Translation Available
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Mon Nov 6 09:33:44 2006

A combined edition, with the photos from Roberto Ottavi's
LeicaPassion review, of the M8, along with John Socca's English text,
is now available.

On Roberto's site, there are also seven photos, in DNG format, for
those who would like to see just what the M8 can do.  If you do not
have software capable of viewing compressed DNG files, I have also
included a link to Andrew Lu's, excellent (and free!), FastStone
Image Viewer, which does the job, incredibly well!

As well, if you read Italian, there is a link to the entire, current
issue of LeicaPassion - the on-line magazine. (In Italian.)

In addition, I have posted (in PDF format) my own review of the M8.
(In English.)

You can find links to all of this (and more!) at:
http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/M8_Review_pdf.htm

Thanks, once again, to LRflex (
http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/lrflex.htm )  member, John Scocca, for
his superb translation work.

Cheers and Ciao!

David.
---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Mac query)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] M8 Test Report Translation Available)