Subject: [Leica] success! but help!
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Fri Nov 3 11:24:05 2006

Dittoes on the White Lightening customer service. Nice folks on the
phone, fast turn-around and perfect repairs!
Gary Todoroff

Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] success! but help!)
Message from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] success! but help!)
Message from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] success! but help!)