Subject: [Leica] Newest Kodak emulsions - Free Film
From: pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson)
Date: Thu Oct 19 16:14:11 2006

Here, in Iowa, we see Kodak processing and GE pacs systems.
I still kind of like the bigger image of film Chest X rays, though.
The monitors I've seen have about half the viewing area of the
oldies, though, I'm sure this will improve.
I wonder how many folks realize that a lot of their nighttime ER X-
rays have a preliminary reading from the other side of the planet
where it's daytime?
Now, that's digital at it's best.
Phil

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Newest Kodak emulsions - Free Film)