Subject: [Leica] PAW 38
From: dmsurl2 at uky.edu (D. Matthew Surles)
Date: Wed Sep 27 12:14:27 2006

Daniel-

Thanks for looking.  I had a hard time choosing last week's PAW.
Nothing really stood out for me.  When I took the photo of the tattoo
parlor, I had decided that it would be my photo for the week, but it
just looked blah when I scanned it.

You're right, though, the photo I did choose is really a pic of
nothing.  Is it too late to change?

-matt