Subject: [Leica] PAWeek 37
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Sep 20 06:32:36 2006

Thanks for your comments Hoppy. This 2 day concert really did have an
amazing look and feel to it. The venue, Humboldt Park, has a natural
amphitheater; so folks just sitting on blankets. No commercial
vendors. The music and people watching was about as good as it gets.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com