Subject: [Leica] new hoppy black and white effort
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Sep 20 03:16:45 2006

Folks I am in pursuit of the Holy Grail for me of smooth toned tiny grained
black and white.

The sort that Daniel, Jeffery, Graham, or Peter make look effortless.

This pic is just a family type shot of no great artistic merit, I know.

It is my patient and cooperative dad. Still it was his fault initially I got
the calling.

See evidence included in the photo.

This is my latest effort

I would welcome comment and suggestions.

Have a guess at the film used if you want.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hoppyman/analog/family/Dad+with+F2.jpg.htm
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hoppyman/analog/family/Dad+with+F2.jpg.htm%3el>

http://tinyurl.com/ls6ck

M7 90 Elmarit M