Subject: OT RE: [Leica] Re: iBook models
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Sep 19 19:22:29 2006

Thanks Ric. I just yesterday picked up the June 2006 product brochure on the
MacBooks.
It still shows the Power Mac G5s with PowerPC CPUs. I'm sure it makes sense
that the whole range changes. I've not followed the
growing INTELligence of Macs for your desktop in great detail. For desktops,
I've assembled my own for quite some time so a Power
Mac requires a different mindset.
I have a good 24" Dell branded monitor (Samsung panel, I think). I want an
Eizo ColorEdge for Photoshop. So much technolust, so
little time.

Cheers
Hoppy