Subject: [Leica] Slow M8 burst mode?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Sep 18 19:05:48 2006

It's a little surreal that all these people are now telling us that the M
system is outdated with many flaws. Yes, we do know that, but even knowing
all its flaws, the Ms still serve a very good function as a photographic
tool, let alone fondling/collecting/etc. quality. The M8 continues that
function as close as possible. So it is flawed but we like it that way :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr) ([Leica] Slow M8 burst mode?)
Message from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Slow M8 burst mode?)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Slow M8 burst mode?)