Subject: [Leica] Anyone know about Ultrastrap?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Sep 18 16:59:43 2006

At 06:34 PM 9/18/2006, you wrote:
>No it's not Up-Strap. The pictures of  the Up-Strap show that it's
>straight and doesn't seen to have a curved center section, that
>contoured straps usually have. But from your recommendations, it
>sounds like Up-Strap functions well.

It does.  And it's much smaller, narrower than most straps.  It packs
easily in a backpack.
Disclaimer:  My testimonial is included
http://www.upstrap-pro.com/testimonials.html  but I get no kickbacks
because of it!

Hanging by the Upstraps.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Anyone know about Ultrastrap?)
Message from mvolo at duke.edu (Michael Volow) ([Leica] Anyone know about Ultrastrap?)