Subject: [Leica] Disturbing way to treat a news photographer
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sun Sep 17 18:00:36 2006

New issue of PDN is about photojournalists in Iraq. From friends I've talked
to in the photo news world, some do not even want to cover Iraq anymore with
the increasing violence and odd American "democratic" rules in Baghdad. More
have now been killed in Iraq than any other war.

Remember the US bombed Al Jazeera during the first bombing campaigns then
warned any journalist that the only safe place is with imbedded coalition
troops. Keep the news one sided as much as possible.

Chris