Subject: [Leica] M8: To buy or not to buy. . .
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Fri Sep 15 23:29:03 2006

On 16/09/2006, at 8:12, Peter Klein wrote:

> So the M8 makes no economic sense for me. Your mileage may vary.

I can see the advantage of an M8 clearly and why I will love one
almost as clear I see why I cannot afford its price right now.
Despite I shoot professionally in part-time basis and I don't think
that the M8 it's too expensive compared with the price leap that
people took over with top digital of other brands, I won't trade my
little and hard-earned money for the freedom that that money will
give me.

So, a digital rangefinder it's still a future dream.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] M8: To buy or not to buy. . .)