Subject: [Leica] Flora
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu Sep 14 18:50:51 2006

Nathan,
Thanks - the colour ones were really taken for dawn & dusk light.

Again, your photos of Bath & London follow your usual informative
pattern of prtraying a sense of place very well.
Cheers
Jayanand

Message from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Flora)
Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Flora)