Subject: [Leica] My first "real" show in years opens tonite....
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Sep 14 03:43:34 2006

Listers,

My first "real" show in years opens tonight, at the Fisher Gallery of
the Farmington Valley Art Center, in Avon, CT.   One of my prints has
been accepted (Leica gear, of course.)

And, wonder of wonders, I've been asked to submit three of my
portrait prints (Leica and Rollei gear) for a juried show opening
next month.

Peace

Ken, who's havin' fun pressing that shutter button!

-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] My first "real" show in years opens tonite....)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] My first "real" show in years opens tonite....)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] My first "real" show in years opens tonite....)