Subject: [Leica] kyle's back to his old self....
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Wed Sep 13 07:09:40 2006

I've been very busy working on the book and the like and really haven't
taken a non-book-related photo in months (okay i have, but check my PAW
for how lax i've gotten) but Eav's email was so nice I couldn't turn her
down.

"Kyle Cassidy's work as been called _suspect_, _inappropriate_, and
_poorly lit_. The London Photographic Society barred him from even
attending shows at their establishments and his recent show 'Medical
Closeups' was closed down by police in Baton Rouge who cited 'Poor
Taste'. He continues to take photographs because he posesses no skills
as a painter."

http://www.availabledark.com/~ratty/images/2006/eva/eva5.jpg
http://www.availabledark.com/~ratty/images/2006/eva/eva16.jpg
http://www.availabledark.com/~ratty/images/2006/eva/eva1.jpg