Subject: [Leica] LUG Gallery in Chinese
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Sep 12 18:13:52 2006

The first one is Simplified Chinese, used in mainland. Second is
Traditional Chinese. Third is Nihongo Japanese. They all look fine to me.
Make sure they have set Character Encoding to Unicode UTF-8.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao) ([Leica] LUG Gallery in Chinese)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] LUG Gallery in Chinese)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] LUG Gallery in Chinese)