Subject: [Leica] Re:Lurker Puts Up Photos
From: amr3 at alpha1.csd.uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue Sep 12 14:17:48 2006

I finally got around to joining the LUG Gallery. These are all shot on
film; the dates are from when I digitized the images (with a Canon 1Ds, not
a scanner).  All but two with RF's.  None are set up shots; all found
situations.

See: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/

I'm 95% digital at work, but when I want to have fun, I like using my M's,
IIIf, Retina IIa, Rolleiflex, Bessa II, Super-Speedex, etc.

More to come.

Alan

Alan Magayne-Roshak
Senior Photographer