Subject: Dealing with the Photo Blahs [was Re: [Leica] Catc re-mail
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 11:46:39 2006

Let me do that again with some  separation!

In a message r.s.taylor@comcast.net  writes:

>>Thanks  for the suggestions, but for me carrying a  camera around  - in
>>hand,  lens caps off - in my daily  routine or when I'm out with
>>another purpose  in mind just  doesn't work.

--I didn't think it would for me, but it  does

>>I need  to establish a destination with photography  in mind, then go
>>there
and  take
>>pictures.

---I do  that sometimes.  Sometimes I spot a picture, and wait until I
think
 the
light is right for it and go back when I have more time.

>>I  am rarely able to see and capture photos in my daily  routine and when
 do, they're >>usually pedestrian

---Two  hundred and nine of my PAW have been taken within 2 miles from my
house
and  thirty were taken AT my house.  Only two were shot at   work.  Most of
my
shots are pretty common subjects.  There's at  least  one guy around who
thinks
all my pictures are  pedestrian.

Regards,
Sonny