Subject: Dealing with the Photo Blahs [was Re: [Leica] Catching Up]
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 18:01:39 2006

In a message dated 9/11/2006 7:43:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
don.dory@gmail.com writes:

Many,  many years ago, when Kyle still knew what film was, we were all
challenged  to come up with one picture a week

-------------

I too took up the challenge, and went for a picture a week project.   Some
Mondays I don't get it posted on time, but I do post a picture a week,
never
file photos.  Only once did I post an old picture, and that was when
Jeffery
Smith sent me a picture I had taken with his camera a few weeks  later.

I trust the muse.  I wait for the picture to jump out in front of  me.  It
always does.  I get a picture a week, and a Friday Flower, and  it is not
work.
271 weeks now.

I am more involved in my community, I have a social life that I did not
have
before, and I am a regular contributor to two magazines and a  newspaper.
All because of the PAW.

Just carry the camera.  Do not keep it in your pocket.  Do not  use lens
caps. Do not use a never-ready case.  Those are impediments  to taking
pictures.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com