Subject: Dealing with the Photo Blahs [was Re: [Leica] Catching Up]
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Mon Sep 11 12:47:32 2006

On Sep 11, 2006, at 3:41 PM, B. D. Colen wrote:

> That, Ken, I can't disagree with - the final point, I mean.

And, there are all kinds of ways to "keep doing it," as several folk
have pointed out.  Here's a few more:

Use digital instead of film
Use a different film
Shoot an entire roll with the shutter set at 5.6
Shoot an entire roll with VERY slow speeds.
Shoot an entire roll at sunset, or sunrise, or noon
Shoot nothing but pets for a week
Shoot your family members at the dinner table for a week
etc, etc, etc.

Ken
-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) (Dealing with the Photo Blahs [was Re: [Leica] Catching Up])
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) (Dealing with the Photo Blahs [was Re: [Leica] Catching Up])