Subject: [Leica] Re: Robot
From: gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon Sep 11 07:59:46 2006

I will confess to owning a Robot. As a young boy i remember following
a photographer around a church fete as if he was God, and he was using
a Robot camera. This inspired me to get into photography and (as they
say) the rest is history as far as my photographic career is
concerned. I was in Paris photographing with my wife and I saw a Robot
for sale at a flea market, the memories came flooding back and i
couldn't resist it. It sits in a cabinet at home.

Gerry

--
Gerry Walden LBPPA
Web: www.gwpics.com