Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica] M8 lens dilemma
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Mon Sep 11 05:53:44 2006

On Sep 11, 2006, at 5:46 AM, Don Dory wrote:

(snip)

> Olympus I think has missed the boat with their 4/3 system for many
> of us.
> If they had produced a 25mm F1.4 or a 50mm F1.4 then I think the
> Leica style
> shooters would have migrated in large numbers...

Agreed. Those of us using Olympus are hoping that Leica/Panasonic
produce the rumored fast 25mm (50mm eq) - a 1.4 perhaps, though it
still won't have the limited DOF of a real 50. For that we at least
have the superb 50mm Macro.

Will von Dauster

Who has stubbornly held on to his 50mm Summilux, 28mm Elmarit, and
90mm Elmarit.

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Re: Leica] M8 lens dilemma)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Re: Leica] M8 lens dilemma)