Subject: [Leica] the one lug carry
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sun Sep 10 05:42:23 2006

recently someone posted on different ways to carry the M body.
I have never been happy with the 2 lug over the shoulder thing - the camera
always slips off or shoot forward as you lean forward.

I tried shortening up my leica strap to the min, attaching both 'clips' to
the right lug.
I carried it over my right shoulder, (practically in my armpit).
Seemed to work well, ready to go when I need it, but it stayed put.
I could also switch it to 'wrist wrap' mode' but not to tell because of the
wider hard plastic shoulder piece.

First - is one lug carrying ok. I assume it it.
Second - any strap material better suited to this? I would think an
adjustable strong leather material would work better.

Sunday morning obsessing..

Eric

Replies: Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] the one lug carry)