Subject: [Leica] PESO....NYC on Labor Day weekend
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat Sep 9 05:13:27 2006

Ken,

great lighting. Great gardation in the shadows.

I like the way that the quality of the lighting and the way that you have
maintained it, even into the room beyond. Shame that the gallery didn't
provide
good enough lighting on that piece, but there's nothing that you can do
about
that! I really go for this. Perhaps one step back to get the support of the
front piece all in the picture - or maybe you cropped it that way?

What are the technical details? Feels like BW (see my comments about Neopan
elsewhere). Brian's new gallery appears not to display technical details;
even
if you put them up.

Peter

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] PESO....NYC on Labor Day weekend)