Subject: [Leica] For Sale from Vancouver
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri Sep 8 05:49:11 2006

Hello Luggers,
I have some film camera equipment available for sale with shipping
from Vancouver Canada
1. Green Bessa R2 with box and instruction book - a scratch around
the rewind crank - US$400.
2. Black Bessa R3a with box and instruction box - mint US$500
3. Black Nikon F4 - the smaller 4 battery model - with box and
duplicated instruction book - scuffed body but not abused US$450
4. Black Rollei 35 SE with case and UV filter - dimple in top cover US
$275
5. Black rapidwinder with box mint US$375

Please contact me off list if interested. Free shipping in North
America - pay pal preferred - add 3%.
Cheers
Howard Cummer