Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: petrosalatzas at gmail.com (Petros Alatzas)
Date: Thu Sep 7 07:33:58 2006

                     Well addicted leica users i enjoy your company!I m
trying to create an album in LUG gallery to show u some of my shots.It
ll take some time!I ll let u know!I m shooting with a R5 body and  a
28-70 f/3.5 zoom lens.When i grow up i want to have a M body with fixed
lenses!This lovely RED DOT has a very HOT pricelist!Anyway,i usually
take shots in  b&w but when i photo theatre or dance companies usually
i need some color.Well that s all for now.Cheers