Subject: [Leica] OT, sort of: CS2, what's the verdict? - GIMP
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Sep 7 05:15:51 2006

On Sep 7, 2006, at 6:01 AM, Peter Dzwig wrote:

> Is anyone on the list using GIMP and associated tools on Linux -
> any version -

I tried it several years ago on a Linux box, then more recently on my
Power Mac, and gave up on it.

I've also been using Graphic Converter, latest version, which came
bundled with my PowerBook.  It is not to be sneezed at.

Ken
------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Gallery:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Leica Photography: (Moving to above)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photography:
http://tinyurl.com/bwxvo

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] OT, sort of: CS2, what's the verdict? - GIMP)