Subject: [Leica] Shidara Taiko workshop performance
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Sep 7 02:32:10 2006

Slow loading will always inhibit review: there are so many images on
the LUG to get through and so little time. BUT these images are fine
and fun and captivating BUT in many of them, the large DOF means so
much is in focus, that you have a "confused" image. George's image:

> http://www.imagist.com/paw_06

gives you a "pop" that Leica glass with its fast lenes and shallow
DOF can achieve. This is one of the reasons I find the Noctilux so
attractive. Its images snap on the subject and gently fade the rest.
This is one reason I think this image works

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alastair/album184/Selected-offerings/
circus004.jpg.html

Cheers

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Shidara Taiko workshop performance)