Subject: [Leica] Shidara Taiko workshop performance
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Sep 6 12:37:36 2006

In this "performance," they were not wearing their normally colorful
performance clothing, just T-shirts etc. since this is actually part of the
workshops (our bodies are still aching after 3 days and we are in better
shape than most non-athletes...). We will be seeing them perform this
Saturday. Don't know whether they allow stage photography or not. Usually
not :-(

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Shidara Taiko workshop performance)