Subject: [Leica] PESO....NYC on Labor Day weekend
From: kennybod at (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Sep 6 08:40:42 2006

On Sep 6, 2006, at 11:18 AM, Chris Saganich wrote:

> The last one wants to be vertical .
> Chris

Ummm, which one is that?  I'm having technical computer problems and
am going back and forth between webmail and Mail, and I'm losing track.

And, thanks for looking.

The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):

Current Medium Format Photos:

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)

Message from chs2018 at (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] PESO....NYC on Labor Day weekend)