Subject: [Leica] Pirate on Kodak
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Tue Sep 5 23:12:42 2006

> Simon showed:
> Subject: [Leica] Pirate on Kodak
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/animal/boele/F1000018.JPG.html
>
> Hi Simon,
> The first frame "had" potential but you didn't get him in the right place
> in teh view finder.
>
> The second is the better of the two anyway so you saved yer butt ! ;-)
>
> ted
`
Not really Ted unfortunately.

He was not the main subject his brother was.
These two were part of group portraits that failed miserably.
Still his mother and me like the first one best .
She wants it printed at twice life size and hung on a door.
Hopefully I will have more to show from the other rolls.
best
simon

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Pirate on Kodak)