Subject: [Leica] Which camera would you NOT CARRY IN YER POCKET
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Sep 5 20:48:19 2006

Sonny responded:

>>Oh, no!  You think I am so close to the 22000 people in my town  that they
all learn to not notice me?    It is something that  happens to you when you
carry a camera at all times.  You become  invisible.  The camera is a part
of
you. It is an amazing thing.   It is true.<<<

Absolutely Sonny!

People who think everyone will see them carrying a camera usually feel
insecure themselves in carrying the camera! They'd give themselves away with
one of those little bitty Minox things.;-)

I put an M on my left shoulder and I feel no different. It's part of my
attire. Actually I feel undressed if it isn't there. And the strap is set
specifically to allow the camera to come up to my left eye and go "click!"
And down before anyone realizes I've done it.;-)

And with an M7 set to AE lock my heavens it's up - down faster than an eye
blink. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Which camera would you NOT CARRY IN YER POCKET)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Which camera would you NOT CARRY IN YER POCKET)