Subject: was RE: [Leica] Which camera would you always carry on yourpocket? Now M straps and cases
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Sep 5 19:12:42 2006

Yes they are Luigi products.
The half case, I like (apart from the aesthetics) because it is very stable
sitting on its base, protects the precious base-plate (and hence camera
value) and has a wonderful bump on one side that acts like a mini grip. Much
better feel for vertical holding. However, now that I've gone to a .72
finder rather than the .85, I find it slightly overlaps the corner of the
finder with the 28. Not as much as the hood on the right corner though.

If I was buying another, I think I would get the hand stitched super one and
get the tripod screw socket inlet into the base.

Cheers
Hoppy