Subject: [Leica] The Kamikaze bird
From: graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee)
Date: Tue Sep 5 10:47:18 2006

I live in a first floor flat and the peace is often shattered by a bang that
is sufficiently loud to have me going through the flat looking for
intruders. Or at least it was until I realised that birds were the culprit,
trying to enter the sky reflected in my windows. I always open the window
and look down expecting to see a bird that is either dead or wearing its own
arse as a hat but they are never there so presumably they fly away none the
worse for wear.

Sometimes they make quite an impression:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/Temp.htm

sometimes I can't resist:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/Temp_02.htm

--Graham